The end of October is upon us! Is everyone stoked for Halloween? I’ve decided not to do much this year, as I am more broke than I’ve ever been in my life *cry-laugh* But I’ve had a really eventful month, so I can’t complain too much!
♫ YES, ALWAYS HAIR
Here’s my hair progression of the month, haha! Currently HATING Little Mermaid Red on me, oh my gosh. I think it’s really just too edgy for me. I like it cute! I have to go darker/browner for my Ellie hair coming up, but after that, I’m either going dark green and blue, or back to coral. We’ll see how I feel!
So, I’ve mentioned before that my boyfriend is a war vet. He was part of the US Air Force for many years and was deployed four times. Upon separating, he immediately realized he was not cut out for civilian life. So for the past three years, he’s been trying to get back into the service, with no luck. Until now! He’s managed to get into the US Army Reserve and will be doing basic training in January. I’ll miss him, but I really want him to be happy and I know this will be good for him!
♫ WEDDING STUFF
Relax. I’m not getting married. Yet. My boyfriend’s brother got married to his lovely fiance last weekend and it was a BLAST! I’ve always been absolutely obsessed with wedding and grand ceremonies celebrating a couples’ love, but I tried to tone down my obsession during boyf’s bother’s engagement, so that I wouldn’t steal any thunder. But now that their wonderful wedding has come and gone, my Pinterest Wedding board is filling up, I’m rewatching every episode of Say Yes to the Dress, and looking at venues.
Just to clarify, I was like this even before I started dating my boyfriend three and a half years ago. But I AM hoping that maaaaybe the question will come along some time in 2015? Heheh.
♫ What I’m listening to:
- Weezer – Eulogy for a Rock Band (From Weezer (my favorite band)’s new album. So SO good. Really returned to their roots with this album in terms of feel and I’m just soaking it in!)
- Capital Cities – One Minute More (First heard this while pissing in a Sheetz! Thanks to the magic of Shazam, I can listen to it for all time now)
- Jimmy Eat World – The Middle (This song still means so much to me. I have really bad ADHD and have gotten used to and internalized the feeling of being being a failure. This song really helps me when I’m down)
♫ What I’m watching:
- BoJack Horseman (So so so good! Hilarious and raunchy, but somehow a really moving story!)
- Gotham (I feel like the show has a few tone problems, but I LOVE it so far! Best Cobblepot interpretation EVER)
♫ What I’m playing:
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Can’t afford too many games right now, but luckily I managed to pick a GREAT one! What a fun game)
So that’s what I’ve been up to. Lots of issues with ADHD-I this month and I can’t seem to get anything done (including blogging, obviously). I got my old old job at the bookstore back to supplement my two days at the library, so hopefully I’ll be able to afford insurance and get ahold of some ritalin without it costing me an arm and a leg! Then perhaps blogging will come easier!